City & Corporate: Meacher in tech start-up
Former Hotwire director Cordelia Meacher has launched FieldHouse Associates, a corporate and b2b specialist focused on venture capital-backed tech businesses.
The London-based agency starting trading this week following Meacher's departure from tech agency Hotwire last week. FieldHouse will seek to tap into government efforts to reshape the UK economy around technological and digital innovation, and initiatives such as Tech City in east London.
Meacher said: 'FieldHouse has been created to service clients differently. It's all about top-level strategic advice ... where a company is, where it needs to be and what can be done to get it there.'
She was formerly director and head of UK at IF Communications, before it was purchased by Hotwire last year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...