Public Affairs: The Week in Lobbying
G15, a group representing the biggest housing associations in London, has brought in Lexington Communications following a pitch process revealed in PRWeek (23 March). Lexington COO Emma Cerrone said: 'We will hold our first meeting during April to discuss the comms plan.'
PPL, the music licensing body, has lost its director of government relations Dominic McGonigal after 11 years with the organisation. A PPL spokeswoman said he had left 'to pursue other avenues within the creative industries'. There are no plans to replace McGonigal.
The Producers' Alliance for Cinema and Television has hired Emily Davidson as head of policy. She joins from working for Parliament, providing policy advice to the House of Lords Select Committee on Communications and the Joint Committee on Privacy and Injunctions.
PRCA chief executive Francis Ingham has called for a joint industry code for public affairs and PR. He said: 'If we are facing similar ethical issues, is there any way in which we can work together in the best interests of the industry?'
Weber Shandwick's public affairs practice has recruited Kate Saunders as a consultant, to deal with an expanding client base. She previously worked for Clifford Chance.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...