Media: CityAM to widen reach
CityAM, the free business paper, is to ramp up its distribution by 30 per cent, to around 130,000 copies, to increase its footprint in Kent, Surrey and parts of south London.
Senior executives from CityAM are visiting media agencies to gauge potential advertiser response to the extra copies, which will also include a small increase in its advertising rates.
The expanded distribution is set to be introduced at the start of May.
According to ABC figures, CityAM's latest distribution was 98,573 in February.
The business paper is currently distributed in 47 stations in Surrey and 20 in Kent, but this will rise significantly because of the increase in distribution.
CityAM's readership is currently made up of professionals in the City, Canary Wharf and other high business concentration areas.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...