Media: CityAM to widen reach
CityAM, the free business paper, is to ramp up its distribution by 30 per cent, to around 130,000 copies, to increase its footprint in Kent, Surrey and parts of south London.
Senior executives from CityAM are visiting media agencies to gauge potential advertiser response to the extra copies, which will also include a small increase in its advertising rates.
The expanded distribution is set to be introduced at the start of May.
According to ABC figures, CityAM's latest distribution was 98,573 in February.
The business paper is currently distributed in 47 stations in Surrey and 20 in Kent, but this will rise significantly because of the increase in distribution.
CityAM's readership is currently made up of professionals in the City, Canary Wharf and other high business concentration areas.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...