Corporate: 'Superhero' shows Orion in different light
Orion Partners wanted to reposition itself as a business transformation consultancy, not just an HR consultancy, and hired Madano to spread the word to the business community.
Becks appeal: Orion Partners' Heroes and Clones campaign
Campaign: Heroes and Clones
Client: Orion Partners
PR team: Madano
Timescale: November 2011
- To raise brand awareness and credibility of Orion Partners as expert advisers
- To create a talking point and position the company as innovative.
STRATEGY AND PLAN
Following on from an Orion blog posting about why cloning employees would not work, Madano created a series of postcards questioning the possible effects of cloning in real-life situations, such as: 'Would a team of David Beckhams be the best football team in the world?'
An animated video with a superhero theme was created to show the importance of organisations identifying their strengths, which was then distributed to media and bloggers.
MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION
The number of unique visitors increased by 877 per cent to the Orion website, while views of the Orion homepage increased by 94 per cent.
Views of a page created around Orion's new focus on talent rose by 388 per cent.
Orion secured 16 new business meetings as a result of the campaign.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...