Ken Livingstone says, 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest'
Quote of the day: Yesterday's mayoral stand-off on LBC radio nearly ended in fisticuffs. Boris Johnson found himself having to share a lift with Ken Livingstone after his rival had openly challenged him about his tax affairs on air. The current incumbent turned the air blue with expletives: 'It's all f***ing lies,' he said. Today, Livingstone called for an end to the spat: 'There is a danger that things are considerably out of hand,' he said. 'Let's end the X Factor slug-fest.' Easy to take the high road after you've made your point though, eh Ken?
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...