Public Sector: The Public Sector Week
Brighton & Hove City Council head of comms John Shewell has written this week's public sector column on the need for comms teams to harness grassroots activism, which he believes has been re-energised online.
To read the column, go to prweek.com/uk and click on public sector.
The Sheffield City Region Local Enterprise Partnership has appointed Philip Cooper to handle its comms. Cooper, who has worked in the Doncaster Council comms team for the past five years, will work with the partnership to encourage growth and economic activity in the city and surrounding regions.
The Cabinet Office is seeking agencies to register their interest to provide regional media monitoring services. The successful agencies will work with the Cabinet Office's press team on a three-year contract that would be suitable for SMEs and worth up to £50,000.
Staffordshire & West Midlands Probation Trust has appointed Birmingham digital agency Traffic to create a public-facing website. The website revamp will allow visitors to search for information quickly, with resource areas for victims, sentencers and offenders, as well as links to social media channels.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...