Healthcare: The Week in Healthcare
HIV firm calls in Just Health
Just Health PR has been charged with helping ViiV Healthcare, which is dedicated to treating HIV, drive a political and PR campaign to explore options for the future treatment of the virus. The company has also launched a pro-bono healthcare academy, offering free training on lobbying, campaigning and PR for health charities in 2012.
Maggie's, a cancer charity, has brought in The Good Agency to attract donors after a three-way pitch. It will devise a campaign strategy and develop a retention programme and fundraising products.
Fleishman-Hillard London has appointed James Selvey and Cara Thomas as account executives. The appointments follow four others since the start of the year after '18 months of sustained growth in healthcare', according to MD Richard Kanareck.
90TEN Healthcare has appointed Rena Radia as account manager from WCG.
The Health Foundation charity is inviting companies to devise a comms strategy for its Changing Relationships programme, which aims to improve relationships between health service providers and users. The deadline for bids for the £150,000 account is 8 May.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...