City & Corporate: The Week in The City
The HeadLand Consultancy has recruited Sarah Spikes, formerly a research director in general financials at the Royal Bank of Canada. Before this she was an analyst at Arden Partners and has also worked as a financial journalist at the Financial Times and Dow Jones, where she focused on the banking and financial services sectors.
Ageas Protect has appointed Julie Henderson as senior marketing comms manager. Most recently a freelance financial journalist, she will be responsible for the management of Ageas Protect's internal and external marketing comms activity, and is charged with raising the profile of the business.
Standard Life has brought in former MHP Communications head of retail financial services Claire Burston. PRWeek reported that Burston was to leave MHP last May, having previously worked for Penrose Financial before it was bought by Engine Group. At Standard Life she will work as senior media affairs manager based in Edinburgh.
Dragon Capital, a Vietnamese fund manager, has hired Smithfield to manage its financial comms in Europe and Asia. The investment group was established in 1994 and has grown to manage around US$1bn of assets with a headcount in excess of 100.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...