Pick of the Week - Wieden & Kennedy Portland/Procter & Gamble
Whether you are bothered about the London Olympics or not, you can't help but be moved by Procter & Gamble's "best job" ad by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, Sara Kimberley thinks:
P&G ad by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
"The ad manages to be sentimental without being cheesy, and cleverly gives P&G a human side. I nearly shed a tear until the word 'mom' popped up, and then I was reminded I was watching an ad." It was created by Danielle Flagg and Karl Lieberman, and directed by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu through Anonymous Content.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...