Public Affairs: The Week in Lobbying
Insight Public Affairs has resigned its membership of the PRCA. The agency declined to give details of its reasons. It will remain a member for the next two months.
The PRCA is in the process of appointing a new PRCA PA Group chairman, as AOA chief executive Darren Caplan is standing down as a result of work pressures. The PRCA expects to elect a new chair by the next group meeting, which is due to take place on 8 June.
APPC deputy chairman Gavin Devine has left the body, taking himself out of the running for the APPC chairmanship. Devine, who has recently been promoted to CEO at MHP after Sacha Deshmukh left the company, explained that he has stood down in order to focus on the day job. The APPC is set to appoint a new president at its AGM, which takes place on 14 May.
Kingfisher, the home retail group, has shifted its public affairs brief from TLG to Quiller Consultants. This follows a competitive pitch process as part of a regular review of its consultancies. Kingfisher has more than 840 stores across Europe and Asia. Its main retail brands are B&Q, Castorama, Brico Depot and Screwfix.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer CitNOW £25,000-£35 000pa, Wokingham, Berkshire
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...