Pick of the Week - The Leith Agency/Irn-Bru
Jeremy Lee picks The Leith Agency's "blind date" spot for Irn-Bru:
"This is just one of three eminently pickable spots for Irn-Bru that have just emerged but, I think, the funniest. The way Irn-Bru makes the date with Senga, the grotesque mother of four brats, tolerable shows that it is more than a match for drinks made of harder stuff." The ad was created by Jordan Laird, Dominique McMullan, Mark Davies and Michael Kinlan, and directed by Martin Wedderburn through MTP (Glasgow).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...