Pick of the Week - The Leith Agency/Irn-Bru
Jeremy Lee picks The Leith Agency's "blind date" spot for Irn-Bru:
"This is just one of three eminently pickable spots for Irn-Bru that have just emerged but, I think, the funniest. The way Irn-Bru makes the date with Senga, the grotesque mother of four brats, tolerable shows that it is more than a match for drinks made of harder stuff." The ad was created by Jordan Laird, Dominique McMullan, Mark Davies and Michael Kinlan, and directed by Martin Wedderburn through MTP (Glasgow).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...