Campaign Big chair judges reveal their favourite submissions
The Campaign Big chair judges reveal what they liked about the winning and shortlisted campaigns at this year's awards.
Chair judges included AMV's ECD Paul Brazier; Proximity London's ECD Caitlin Ryan; Razorfish's global chief creative officer, Daniel Boner; Jim Bolton, creative director at CHI& Partners; Darren Baies, ECD at VCCP, and Paul Silburn, creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London