Pick of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB, John Lewis
Jeremy Lee picks John Lewis' "the journey" by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"Christmas time - as Cliff Richard sang - is a time for giving, a time for getting. And the snowman in this ad goes to admirable efforts to get a pair of gloves, a hat and a scarf for his snowlady friend. There are a lot of schmaltzy retailer ads at the moment, but John Lewis manages to avoid cheap sentiment in favour of something quite charming." The ad was created by Frank Ginger and Shay Reading, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London