Pick of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB, John Lewis
Jeremy Lee picks John Lewis' "the journey" by Adam & Eve/DDB:
"Christmas time - as Cliff Richard sang - is a time for giving, a time for getting. And the snowman in this ad goes to admirable efforts to get a pair of gloves, a hat and a scarf for his snowlady friend. There are a lot of schmaltzy retailer ads at the moment, but John Lewis manages to avoid cheap sentiment in favour of something quite charming." The ad was created by Frank Ginger and Shay Reading, and directed by Dougal Wilson through Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)