Turkey of the Week - Leagas Delaney Prague, Skoda
Anne Cassidy truly despairs at Skoda's latest spot, created by Leagas Delaney Prague:
"Another Skoda ad, another Turkey of the Week. Seriously, Skoda, make it stop. A team competing on The Apprentice could have come up with a classier effort. A dad saves the day when the power cuts out at his daughter's 16th birthday by switching on the front lights of his Skoda. At least there is some humour, albeit unintentional, with the endline: 'Simply clever.'"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London