Andrew Warner- Senior Marketing Director, Expedia
Andrew Warner is Senior Marketing Director for Expedia. He has led an extensive overhaul of the brand's marketing and customer services, which culminated in the European relaunch of the Expedia brand. Over this time Expedia has grown significant market share and has reclaimed its place as the UK's favourite online travel agency, getting shortlisted as Marketing Society Brand of the Year.
Andrew has previously held senior marketing positions at leading brands including The BBC, Microsoft and Sony. Prior to joining Expedia he was Marketing Director at LG Electronics.
Andrew has regularly contributed to industry forums around the world and is a member of The Marketing Society's Digital Leadership Group. A digital veteran, Andrew ran his first online campaign in 1995, his first interactive TV activity in 1998, his first mobile activity in 1999 and his first tablet activity in 2002. This makes him feel old.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)