Guy Zitter- Group Managing Director, Mail Newspapers
Guy has a BSc in Commerce, his first job was as a Senior Finance Officer for the Seychelles Government, and he has also owned and run his own nightclub and restaurants.
He worked briefly with the Sunday Express before joining The Mail on Sunday advertising sales team in 1981, he was then appointed Advertising Director of the Daily Mail in 1989 and in October 1994 was appointed Managing Director of the Daily Mail, in 2004 he was also appointed Group Commercial Director, for Associated Newspapers. In October 2008 he was promoted to Group Managing Director of Mail Newspapers, which encompasses the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday, Mail Digital, Mail Ireland and the group’s share of Mail Today in India.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London