Guy Zitter- Group Managing Director, Mail Newspapers
Guy has a BSc in Commerce, his first job was as a Senior Finance Officer for the Seychelles Government, and he has also owned and run his own nightclub and restaurants.
He worked briefly with the Sunday Express before joining The Mail on Sunday advertising sales team in 1981, he was then appointed Advertising Director of the Daily Mail in 1989 and in October 1994 was appointed Managing Director of the Daily Mail, in 2004 he was also appointed Group Commercial Director, for Associated Newspapers. In October 2008 he was promoted to Group Managing Director of Mail Newspapers, which encompasses the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday, Mail Digital, Mail Ireland and the group’s share of Mail Today in India.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)