Guy Zitter- Group Managing Director, Mail Newspapers
Guy has a BSc in Commerce, his first job was as a Senior Finance Officer for the Seychelles Government, and he has also owned and run his own nightclub and restaurants.
He worked briefly with the Sunday Express before joining The Mail on Sunday advertising sales team in 1981, he was then appointed Advertising Director of the Daily Mail in 1989 and in October 1994 was appointed Managing Director of the Daily Mail, in 2004 he was also appointed Group Commercial Director, for Associated Newspapers. In October 2008 he was promoted to Group Managing Director of Mail Newspapers, which encompasses the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday, Mail Digital, Mail Ireland and the group’s share of Mail Today in India.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London