Ian Dowds- Director of Digital Media, Trinity Mirror
As Managing Director of Digital Media at Trinity Mirror, Ian is responsible for leading the multi-platform digital proposition to users and commercial partners across the national and regional digital portfolio of properties, including The Daily Mirror, Daily Record, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo and many others.
Previously Ian had spent 3 years as SVP UK at Specific Media, where in taking his first full leap into the digital world he took the business to the top position seven times consecutively in the IPA’s bi-annual Digital Media Owner survey.
A former life in TV media saw Ian in roles that included Sales Director at Turner Entertainment, Managing Partner at MindShare, where he ran the TV planning and buying for Kellogg’s Nike and "3", and Account Director at ITV sales house TSMS.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)