Ian Dowds- Director of Digital Media, Trinity Mirror
As Managing Director of Digital Media at Trinity Mirror, Ian is responsible for leading the multi-platform digital proposition to users and commercial partners across the national and regional digital portfolio of properties, including The Daily Mirror, Daily Record, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo and many others.
Previously Ian had spent 3 years as SVP UK at Specific Media, where in taking his first full leap into the digital world he took the business to the top position seven times consecutively in the IPA’s bi-annual Digital Media Owner survey.
A former life in TV media saw Ian in roles that included Sales Director at Turner Entertainment, Managing Partner at MindShare, where he ran the TV planning and buying for Kellogg’s Nike and "3", and Account Director at ITV sales house TSMS.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London