Zach Leonard- Managing Director of Digital, The Independent and London Evening Standard
Zach Leonard is Managing Director, Digital, for The Independent and London Evening Standard titles of Lebedev Holdings. He has previously led digital for The Times and Sunday Times, and The Financial Times, launching FT.com's subscription model in 2002.
Before specialising in digital and social media, Zach developed his marketing expertise within New York advertising agencies and at Fidelity Investments, building interactive channels for clients and consumers.
Zach graduated from Harvard University and began his career in publishing at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. Zach is a Trustee of The Contemporary Art Society, and chairs its Press & PR Committee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham