Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Grand Prix: Mediacom
The Campaign Media Grand Prix goes to the agency that has notched up the highest tally of winning entries, highly commended entries and finalist entries from this year's submissions.
In the end, it was a close run competition but MediaCom’s all-round strong performance nudged it ahead of the pack.
The agency scooped the winner’s prize in the Grocery, Soft Drinks and Household category with its work for Dolmio. MediaCom unearthed the insight that children who have grown their own fruit and veg eat 1.5 times more of these nutritious foods than those who have not. This led to a campaign idea centered on getting families growing together, fronted by Dolmio’s Papa puppet, already familiar from the brand’s advertising. Value sales for Dolmio increased by 8.5 per cent year on year.
MediaCom’s Nikon "I Am Hollyoaks"
three-way sponsorship deal with Channel 4 and Asda came top of the IT & Consumer Durables category, and Nikon’s Coolpix range doubled its market share over the course of the campaign.
In addition, MediaCom was highly commended for Best Use of Research and Best Total Communications for its Metropolitan Police and Dolmio campaigns respectively, and was a finalist in four other categories.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Account Manager ADLIB £25000 - £35000 per annum, Reading