Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Outdoor Sales Team of the Year: CBS Outdoor UK
The outdoor media owner was the first to admit that, in 2011, its business was tired and uninspiring, making it difficult to excite the market. CBS Outdoor felt it was selling panels rather than audiences or solutions.
CBS Outdoor: embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration and took new products and solutions to the market
CBS Outdoor decided it needed to change its business fast and, in the past year, it has embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration. The company wanted to behave "like a leader" in out-of-home.
It went out to market with new and exciting products, insights and solutions. These included the Big Bus Challenge, a competition that celebrated the impact of bus advertising, a new digital showcase, new creative and content opportunities, Olympic roadshows and a large investment in quality research.
The result was that its creative solutions were up by 17 per cent, and 64 per cent of employees now think CBS Outdoor is a great place to work, up from 33 per cent the year before.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire