Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Grocery, Soft Drinks & Household Campaign: Dolmio
MediaCom's challenge was to encourage people to see Dolmio as part of their five-a-day requirement for fruit and vegetables.
- Title: Papa's Big Tomato Challenge
- Media agency: MediaCom
- Media director: Paul Kershaw
- Media planner: Suzanna Lay
- Creative agency: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- Account planner: Anna Coscia
- Client: Mars Food
- Brand/product: Dolmio (100% Natural Bolognese)
- Marketing director: Rosie Jackson
- Brand manager: Alex Murphy
The agency found that 95 per cent of children do not meet the daily requirement, but if they had been involved in growing their own fruit and veg they were 1.5 times more likely to eat the right foods than those that had not.
Using the Papa puppet character from Dolmio’s ads, MediaCom partnered with The Sun and The Scouts to educate and inspire children to grow their own tomatoes. The dedicated website received more than 137,000 visits and value sales of Dolmio increased by 8.9 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london