Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Public Sector & Charities Campaign: British Heart Foundation
PHD knew that CPR is one of those things people feel they should know, but don't, so the aim here was to remove any barriers to learning how to save someone's life.
British Heart Foundation
- Title: A Heart Attack Can Happen On Any Street
- Media agency: PHD
- Media director: Jonathan Greenfield
- Media planner: Suneil Saraf, Jessica Crawford
- Creative agency: Drum
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: British Heart Foundation
- Brand/product: Women and Heart Disease
- Marketing director: Nick Radmore
- Brand manager: Harriet Foxwell
Google’s BrainJuicer research shows that where both emotional messages ("people will die") and rational messages ("this is how to save someone") are required, digital content is more effective when focused on the rational.
A long-form instructional film was posted on YouTube featuring Vinnie Jones from Grey’s British Heart Foundation TV ads. The BHF website also offered further content, including a mobile app that helps you practice hands-only CPR, all backed by PR and social media management.
Forty-two million people over the age of 15 saw the TV spot, while 2.1 million also sought out the full-length version online. PHD also believes the campaign has saved at least 27 lives to-date.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)