Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Public Sector & Charities Campaign: British Heart Foundation
PHD knew that CPR is one of those things people feel they should know, but don't, so the aim here was to remove any barriers to learning how to save someone's life.
British Heart Foundation
- Title: A Heart Attack Can Happen On Any Street
- Media agency: PHD
- Media director: Jonathan Greenfield
- Media planner: Suneil Saraf, Jessica Crawford
- Creative agency: Drum
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: British Heart Foundation
- Brand/product: Women and Heart Disease
- Marketing director: Nick Radmore
- Brand manager: Harriet Foxwell
Google’s BrainJuicer research shows that where both emotional messages ("people will die") and rational messages ("this is how to save someone") are required, digital content is more effective when focused on the rational.
A long-form instructional film was posted on YouTube featuring Vinnie Jones from Grey’s British Heart Foundation TV ads. The BHF website also offered further content, including a mobile app that helps you practice hands-only CPR, all backed by PR and social media management.
Forty-two million people over the age of 15 saw the TV spot, while 2.1 million also sought out the full-length version online. PHD also believes the campaign has saved at least 27 lives to-date.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London