Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Total Communications Programme: Ikea
To meet the challenge of making Ikea synonymous with the bedroom, and so drive double-digit growth in bedroom furniture sales, Vizeum's campaign was designed to send the nation "happy to bed".
On Channel 4, the agency created a TV campaign that secured the ten-second spot closest to 10.30pm every night for 20 weeks, with a "live" Happy To Bed clock reminiscent of the old BBC TV clocks. On Absolute Radio, Ikea sponsored Mark Crossley’s bedtime show, with a ten-second audio Happy To Bed clock broadcast at 10.30pm every night alongside listeners’ bedtime song requests. Online, the agency developed a digital manifestation of the clock with bedtime content; a Happy To Bed mobile app took the campaign to the bedside, while paid-for search and SEO drove people to Ikea’s Happy to Bed experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...