Pick of the Week: Comparethemarket.com
Jeremy Lee enjoys Comparethemarket.com's "Coronation Street" by VCCP: "I’m not going to say Aleksandr was in danger of getting a bit annoying like other comparison-site icons – maybe just a bit unsurprising (which is unsurprising in itself, given the longevity of this campaign). And then VCCP pulls this one out of the bag and makes us all smile and feel happy about the meerkats again." It was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir and directed by Darren Walsh through Passion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)