Turkey of the Week: The Co-operative
Katherine Levy is feeling as dispirited as a currant left out of the Christmas pudding mix with The Co-operative's latest spot by Leo Burnett: "This ad makes me think it would be more fun to spend Christmas in a homeless shelter. Apparently, Christmas is all about old people recounting boring stories and having a thimbleful of sherry. The rhyming script is irritating and, to cap it all off, it ends with The Co-op reassuring us with: ‘We’re here for you this Christmas. We’re here for you for life.’ No, thanks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London