Pick of the Week: Department of Health
Anne Cassidy is both horrified and impressed by Dare and Now’s anti-smoking ad for the Department of Health: "Even hardened smokers would find it hard to continue to light up with the same insouciance after watching this film, which shows what appears to be a cancerous tumour growing out of a cigarette. As shocking people into concern over their health is the point of the exercise, this is a job well done." The ad was written by Stuart Woodall, art directed by Sean Vrabel and directed by Simon Ratigan at HLA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London