Flack loves journalists, mainly because they're almost as grumpy as it is. It was delighted, therefore, to kick off 2013 by receiving a hacks' compendium of press release-related irritations from the good people at Twelve Thirty Eight. Based on this, PROs who want to raise a hackle or two should be sure to include a sentence about a 'hotly anticipated dynamic influencer, who, going forward, will be driving deliverables for the end user'. Go on, just try it ... Ex-Speed MDs and longtime chums Steve Earl and Stephen Waddington are collaborating on a follow-up to their book Brand Anarchy. All together now, ahhh ...
One City PRO must have wished the email recall feature actually worked when she accidentally copied in Labour MP Stella Creasy to a correspondence that was not entirely complimentary about the very same politician. Creasy tweeted about the unfortunate error but, alas, has declined to reveal the identity of the guilty party ... In a PR stunt to promote The Helpers horror film, Koch Media has launched a stall complete with tortured arm cakes and vomit cocktails in east London. It seems these trendy pop-up restaurants are really getting out of hand ...
Finally, congrats to Blue Rubicon's netball team The Cherries, whose dramatic rise from the doldrums of Kennington Park's Top Corner League into bronze place stunned the world of netball. Expect Hollywood to come knocking any time now ...
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- General Manager - Integrated Advertising Agency - Dubai MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London