Flack loves journalists, mainly because they're almost as grumpy as it is. It was delighted, therefore, to kick off 2013 by receiving a hacks' compendium of press release-related irritations from the good people at Twelve Thirty Eight. Based on this, PROs who want to raise a hackle or two should be sure to include a sentence about a 'hotly anticipated dynamic influencer, who, going forward, will be driving deliverables for the end user'. Go on, just try it ... Ex-Speed MDs and longtime chums Steve Earl and Stephen Waddington are collaborating on a follow-up to their book Brand Anarchy. All together now, ahhh ...
One City PRO must have wished the email recall feature actually worked when she accidentally copied in Labour MP Stella Creasy to a correspondence that was not entirely complimentary about the very same politician. Creasy tweeted about the unfortunate error but, alas, has declined to reveal the identity of the guilty party ... In a PR stunt to promote The Helpers horror film, Koch Media has launched a stall complete with tortured arm cakes and vomit cocktails in east London. It seems these trendy pop-up restaurants are really getting out of hand ...
Finally, congrats to Blue Rubicon's netball team The Cherries, whose dramatic rise from the doldrums of Kennington Park's Top Corner League into bronze place stunned the world of netball. Expect Hollywood to come knocking any time now ...
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London