(Saving) on expenses - Canteen, University of Westminster
Reviewer Francis Ingham, CEO, PRCA and visiting lecturer at University of Westminster
What is it good for?
Quick refuelling while meeting university people - of either the teaching or learning variety. There are some quiet areas, though you would not want a confidential word about an essay in the main, noisy part of the restaurant.
Remember your university or school canteen? Well, you're there. So it's good for sandwiches and any dish involving chips or rice.
Who's the boss?
The University of Westminster.
Personally, I would recommend the chips, sausages and beans, washed down with lashings of water. The desserts are on the heavy side, so are best avoided ahead of an afternoon of lecturing. If you are feeling extravagant, you could always grab a coffee too.
What's the damage?
Without wine? You will struggle to nudge the two-course bill above a fiver. With wine? There isn't a wine list, so no need to worry about accounts looking askance at your frivolousness.
University of Westminster, Watford Road, Harrow, HA1 3TP. 020 7911 5000.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Executive PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London