(Saving) on expenses - Canteen, University of Westminster
Reviewer Francis Ingham, CEO, PRCA and visiting lecturer at University of Westminster
What is it good for?
Quick refuelling while meeting university people - of either the teaching or learning variety. There are some quiet areas, though you would not want a confidential word about an essay in the main, noisy part of the restaurant.
Remember your university or school canteen? Well, you're there. So it's good for sandwiches and any dish involving chips or rice.
Who's the boss?
The University of Westminster.
Personally, I would recommend the chips, sausages and beans, washed down with lashings of water. The desserts are on the heavy side, so are best avoided ahead of an afternoon of lecturing. If you are feeling extravagant, you could always grab a coffee too.
What's the damage?
Without wine? You will struggle to nudge the two-course bill above a fiver. With wine? There isn't a wine list, so no need to worry about accounts looking askance at your frivolousness.
University of Westminster, Watford Road, Harrow, HA1 3TP. 020 7911 5000.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...