Daily Diary - Hugh Grant snapped with rival title
Embarrassingly for The Guardian, on the launch day of its new ad campaign featuring Hugh Grant, the actor was spotted buying a copy of rival newspaper, The Times.
Hugh Grant: seen taking another title to breakfast
After finally putting his media grievances aside after spending most of last year at the Leveson inquiry, Grant proves that even by popping to his local shop, his renewed relationship with the media still has a long way to go.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire