Daily Diary - Hugh Grant snapped with rival title
Embarrassingly for The Guardian, on the launch day of its new ad campaign featuring Hugh Grant, the actor was spotted buying a copy of rival newspaper, The Times.
Hugh Grant: seen taking another title to breakfast
After finally putting his media grievances aside after spending most of last year at the Leveson inquiry, Grant proves that even by popping to his local shop, his renewed relationship with the media still has a long way to go.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall