Pick of the Week: William Hill
Jeremy Lee is backing William Hill’s new ad by Fabula: "An impressive debut campaign from the Hoxton barge-based start-up that is so distinctive in this overcrowded market. Beautifully written and full of nice touches, it warrants repeated viewing and always raises a laugh. If the agency carries on in this vein, its rivals should be quaking in their boots, as football pundits probably don’t say." The work was created by Luke Williamson and Yan Elliott, and directed by Peter Lydon through 76 Ltd.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London