Pick of the Week: Nike
Ian Darby thinks Wieden & Kennedy has hit a hole in one with its golf commercial, "no cup is safe", for Nike: "This spot makes great use of the golfing talent on offer – the new Nike signing, Rory McIlroy, gives an especially good performance. A hugely entertaining piece of content, it moves along at a jolly pace and provoked more than one smile." The work was written by Shaine Edwards, art directed by Derrick Ho and directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG