Turkey of the Week: Kit Kat
Anne Cassidy thinks Kit Kat’s "Chunky champions" ad, by JWT, is appalling: "These are supposed to be ‘comedy’ superheroes, but there are no laughs to be had. Instead, they just look sad and mentally deficient. They have names such as ‘Fudgeatron’ and ‘Coconutrix’ and, when they try to fight each other, are thwarted by their own dim-wittedness. The execution and direction have fallen short, resulting in the whole thing looking a bit of a mess. Unbelievably, this is part of a £5 million campaign."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol