(Saving) on expenses - Bread Kitchen, London EC4
Reviewer: Carrie Pitt, senior account manager, Cirkle PR
(Saving) on expenses: Bread Kitchen, London EC4
What is it good for?
This vast, airy, bustling space cleverly combines industrial chic with vintage and modern decor. The spacious layout provides a bustling atmosphere perfect for informal lunches/briefings with journalists or clients.
The ever-changing menu comprises a range of deliciously simple classics - from tender steaks, through to a fantastic range of seafood, including lobster. The sea bream with braised leeks, razor clams, samphire and shellfish dressing is highly recommended.
Who's the boss?
Celebrity chef and Michelin star-holder Gordon Ramsay owns this eatery and ten other restaurants across the capital.
The extensive and varied breakfast menu is well worth the visit. It is also worth noting there is a £2 per person cover charge if you eat in the dining room at all times, although there is no charge for eating in the bar area.
What's the damage?
The cost of a two-course meal is £30-£40 per person.
Bread Kitchen, 10 Bread St, London EC4M 9AB. 020 7592 1616
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Global Production Director Dynamic New Alliances £90000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + relocation package , South Korea