(Saving) on expenses - Bread Kitchen, London EC4
Reviewer: Carrie Pitt, senior account manager, Cirkle PR
(Saving) on expenses: Bread Kitchen, London EC4
What is it good for?
This vast, airy, bustling space cleverly combines industrial chic with vintage and modern decor. The spacious layout provides a bustling atmosphere perfect for informal lunches/briefings with journalists or clients.
The ever-changing menu comprises a range of deliciously simple classics - from tender steaks, through to a fantastic range of seafood, including lobster. The sea bream with braised leeks, razor clams, samphire and shellfish dressing is highly recommended.
Who's the boss?
Celebrity chef and Michelin star-holder Gordon Ramsay owns this eatery and ten other restaurants across the capital.
The extensive and varied breakfast menu is well worth the visit. It is also worth noting there is a £2 per person cover charge if you eat in the dining room at all times, although there is no charge for eating in the bar area.
What's the damage?
The cost of a two-course meal is £30-£40 per person.
Bread Kitchen, 10 Bread St, London EC4M 9AB. 020 7592 1616
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London