(Saving) on expenses - Bread Kitchen, London EC4
Reviewer: Carrie Pitt, senior account manager, Cirkle PR
(Saving) on expenses: Bread Kitchen, London EC4
What is it good for?
This vast, airy, bustling space cleverly combines industrial chic with vintage and modern decor. The spacious layout provides a bustling atmosphere perfect for informal lunches/briefings with journalists or clients.
The ever-changing menu comprises a range of deliciously simple classics - from tender steaks, through to a fantastic range of seafood, including lobster. The sea bream with braised leeks, razor clams, samphire and shellfish dressing is highly recommended.
Who's the boss?
Celebrity chef and Michelin star-holder Gordon Ramsay owns this eatery and ten other restaurants across the capital.
The extensive and varied breakfast menu is well worth the visit. It is also worth noting there is a £2 per person cover charge if you eat in the dining room at all times, although there is no charge for eating in the bar area.
What's the damage?
The cost of a two-course meal is £30-£40 per person.
Bread Kitchen, 10 Bread St, London EC4M 9AB. 020 7592 1616
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...