1. There was the glittering launch of the Jaguar Academy of Sport last Thursday, organised by the irrepressible Stuart Dyble of Influence.
Jaguar Land Rover's comms director Simon Warr talked cricket with former England captain Michael Vaughan OBE, while Flack lunched with heptathlete Jessica Ennis.
2. LazyTown Entertainment's PR and marketing director Suzanne Noble is celebrating after LazyTown superhero Sportacus (aka Magnus Scheving) joined First Lady Michelle Obama for a charity football event to promote kids' health in Washington DC last week. The event, part of Obama's 'Let's Move' campaign, was covered internationally by the media and made it on to The White House's home page.
3. Burgess Pet Care has hired Freshwater to promote Rabbit Awareness Week in April. It will push 'good rabbit health and wellbeing among UK rabbit owners' across online, print, TV and radio. Who says there are too many awareness weeks?
This article was first published on PR Week UK
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...