Pick of the Week - VCCP/O2
Anne Cassidy is impressed by VCCP's latest O2 ad starring Gary Oldman:
"This is light relief from the barrage of Christmas ads telling us how stressed out we’re going to be. The camera just follows Oldman around on a production set as he talks to musicians and crew members. It doesn’t make him do the hard sell and, as such, doesn’t diminish his mystique. Quite a feat for a brand." The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London