Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Digital Sales Team of the Year: Spotify
The music-streaming service has had a busy year. It won more than 800 pieces of business, 30 per cent coming from new clients, and its biggest win coming in the form of Twentieth Century Fox.
Spotify: worked hard to create innovative brand partnerships and topped the IPA Online Media Owner Survey
The sales team worked hard to create innovative and viral brand partnerships including a Levi’s campaign that saw it host a series of gigs at its flagship store.
In the past 12 months, Spotify launched new products including Platform, its Facebook integration (now an essential part of the furniture),Spotify Radio, the iPad app and the Universal Play Button, all of which the sales team capitalised on with its commercial offering.
Spotify also came first place in the IPA Online Media Owner Survey, knocking Specific Media off the top spot for the first time since 2008, with 83.5 per cent of respondents stating: "My overall experience of dealing with this supplier is a good one."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London