Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Outdoor Sales Team of the Year: CBS Outdoor UK
The outdoor media owner was the first to admit that, in 2011, its business was tired and uninspiring, making it difficult to excite the market. CBS Outdoor felt it was selling panels rather than audiences or solutions.
CBS Outdoor: embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration and took new products and solutions to the market
CBS Outdoor decided it needed to change its business fast and, in the past year, it has embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration. The company wanted to behave "like a leader" in out-of-home.
It went out to market with new and exciting products, insights and solutions. These included the Big Bus Challenge, a competition that celebrated the impact of bus advertising, a new digital showcase, new creative and content opportunities, Olympic roadshows and a large investment in quality research.
The result was that its creative solutions were up by 17 per cent, and 64 per cent of employees now think CBS Outdoor is a great place to work, up from 33 per cent the year before.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London