Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Outdoor Sales Team of the Year: CBS Outdoor UK
The outdoor media owner was the first to admit that, in 2011, its business was tired and uninspiring, making it difficult to excite the market. CBS Outdoor felt it was selling panels rather than audiences or solutions.
CBS Outdoor: embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration and took new products and solutions to the market
CBS Outdoor decided it needed to change its business fast and, in the past year, it has embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration. The company wanted to behave "like a leader" in out-of-home.
It went out to market with new and exciting products, insights and solutions. These included the Big Bus Challenge, a competition that celebrated the impact of bus advertising, a new digital showcase, new creative and content opportunities, Olympic roadshows and a large investment in quality research.
The result was that its creative solutions were up by 17 per cent, and 64 per cent of employees now think CBS Outdoor is a great place to work, up from 33 per cent the year before.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...