Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Grocery, Soft Drinks & Household Campaign: Dolmio
MediaCom's challenge was to encourage people to see Dolmio as part of their five-a-day requirement for fruit and vegetables.
- Title: Papa's Big Tomato Challenge
- Media agency: MediaCom
- Media director: Paul Kershaw
- Media planner: Suzanna Lay
- Creative agency: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- Account planner: Anna Coscia
- Client: Mars Food
- Brand/product: Dolmio (100% Natural Bolognese)
- Marketing director: Rosie Jackson
- Brand manager: Alex Murphy
The agency found that 95 per cent of children do not meet the daily requirement, but if they had been involved in growing their own fruit and veg they were 1.5 times more likely to eat the right foods than those that had not.
Using the Papa puppet character from Dolmio’s ads, MediaCom partnered with The Sun and The Scouts to educate and inspire children to grow their own tomatoes. The dedicated website received more than 137,000 visits and value sales of Dolmio increased by 8.9 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...