Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Grocery, Soft Drinks & Household Campaign: Dolmio
MediaCom's challenge was to encourage people to see Dolmio as part of their five-a-day requirement for fruit and vegetables.
- Title: Papa's Big Tomato Challenge
- Media agency: MediaCom
- Media director: Paul Kershaw
- Media planner: Suzanna Lay
- Creative agency: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- Account planner: Anna Coscia
- Client: Mars Food
- Brand/product: Dolmio (100% Natural Bolognese)
- Marketing director: Rosie Jackson
- Brand manager: Alex Murphy
The agency found that 95 per cent of children do not meet the daily requirement, but if they had been involved in growing their own fruit and veg they were 1.5 times more likely to eat the right foods than those that had not.
Using the Papa puppet character from Dolmio’s ads, MediaCom partnered with The Sun and The Scouts to educate and inspire children to grow their own tomatoes. The dedicated website received more than 137,000 visits and value sales of Dolmio increased by 8.9 per cent year on year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...