Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Public Sector & Charities Campaign: British Heart Foundation
PHD knew that CPR is one of those things people feel they should know, but don't, so the aim here was to remove any barriers to learning how to save someone's life.
British Heart Foundation
Google’s BrainJuicer research shows that where both emotional messages ("people will die") and rational messages ("this is how to save someone") are required, digital content is more effective when focused on the rational.
A long-form instructional film was posted on YouTube featuring Vinnie Jones from Grey’s British Heart Foundation TV ads. The BHF website also offered further content, including a mobile app that helps you practice hands-only CPR, all backed by PR and social media management.
Forty-two million people over the age of 15 saw the TV spot, while 2.1 million also sought out the full-length version online. PHD also believes the campaign has saved at least 27 lives to-date.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...