Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Total Communications Programme: Ikea
To meet the challenge of making Ikea synonymous with the bedroom, and so drive double-digit growth in bedroom furniture sales, Vizeum's campaign was designed to send the nation "happy to bed".
- Title: Ikea Happy To Bed
- Media agency: Vizeum
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: Aoife Nagle
- Creative agency: Mother
- Account planner: Niki Garner
- Client: Ikea
- Brand/product: Ikea bedroom furniture
- Marketing director: Peter Wright
- Brand manager: Kemi Anthony
On Channel 4, the agency created a TV campaign that secured the ten-second spot closest to 10.30pm every night for 20 weeks, with a "live" Happy To Bed clock reminiscent of the old BBC TV clocks. On Absolute Radio, Ikea sponsored Mark Crossley’s bedtime show, with a ten-second audio Happy To Bed clock broadcast at 10.30pm every night alongside listeners’ bedtime song requests. Online, the agency developed a digital manifestation of the clock with bedtime content; a Happy To Bed mobile app took the campaign to the bedside, while paid-for search and SEO drove people to Ikea’s Happy to Bed experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)