Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Total Communications Programme: Ikea
To meet the challenge of making Ikea synonymous with the bedroom, and so drive double-digit growth in bedroom furniture sales, Vizeum's campaign was designed to send the nation "happy to bed".
- Title: Ikea Happy To Bed
- Media agency: Vizeum
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: Aoife Nagle
- Creative agency: Mother
- Account planner: Niki Garner
- Client: Ikea
- Brand/product: Ikea bedroom furniture
- Marketing director: Peter Wright
- Brand manager: Kemi Anthony
On Channel 4, the agency created a TV campaign that secured the ten-second spot closest to 10.30pm every night for 20 weeks, with a "live" Happy To Bed clock reminiscent of the old BBC TV clocks. On Absolute Radio, Ikea sponsored Mark Crossley’s bedtime show, with a ten-second audio Happy To Bed clock broadcast at 10.30pm every night alongside listeners’ bedtime song requests. Online, the agency developed a digital manifestation of the clock with bedtime content; a Happy To Bed mobile app took the campaign to the bedside, while paid-for search and SEO drove people to Ikea’s Happy to Bed experience.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...