Pick of the Week: Comparethemarket.com
Jeremy Lee enjoys Comparethemarket.com's "Coronation Street" by VCCP: "I’m not going to say Aleksandr was in danger of getting a bit annoying like other comparison-site icons – maybe just a bit unsurprising (which is unsurprising in itself, given the longevity of this campaign). And then VCCP pulls this one out of the bag and makes us all smile and feel happy about the meerkats again." It was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir and directed by Darren Walsh through Passion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London