Turkey of the Week: The Co-operative
Katherine Levy is feeling as dispirited as a currant left out of the Christmas pudding mix with The Co-operative's latest spot by Leo Burnett: "This ad makes me think it would be more fun to spend Christmas in a homeless shelter. Apparently, Christmas is all about old people recounting boring stories and having a thimbleful of sherry. The rhyming script is irritating and, to cap it all off, it ends with The Co-op reassuring us with: ‘We’re here for you this Christmas. We’re here for you for life.’ No, thanks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London