Diary - We love feedback
Irish creatives are angry. Very angry. Luckily, they’ve found a way to vent their frustrations via the humble A3 poster.
Creatives, designers, animators, directors and illustrators across the Irish Sea have used their worst feedback from clients to form a funny collection of posters, all in aid of Temple Street Children’s University Hospital.
Some of the client quotes include "We want to look like this but don’t copy it, just make it different enough but keep it the same" and "Can we make the pig sexier?" Check them out at http://sharpsuits.net/vikings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall