Pick of the Week: Harvey Nichols
Katherine Levy is a fan of the Harvey Nichols Christmas spot, by Adam & Eve/DDB: "This stylish ad is a twist on the dilemma of how to behave when another female wears the same party dress as you. Bringing Harry Potter/Doctor Who/Bewitched-style sorcery to the party proceedings, the ad focuses on one product rather than blinding the audience with a selection of dresses like so many Christmas campaigns." It was created by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by Ne-o through Stink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London