Turkey of the Week: Iceland
Anne Cassidy despairs over Iceland’s Christmas offering by The Tom Reddy Agency: "Iceland has seen fit to hijack that lovely song Pure Imagination sung by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and transplant it to a tacky snowy forest housing some pretty repellent-looking food. It’s hard not to feel sorry for the little girl who has to walk around this low-rent winter wonderland pretending to be amazed by a Black Forest gateau that no-one’s been amazed by since 1971."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London