Diary - Making an entrance
Diary is used to touring offices that resemble building sites, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Kingly Street HQ is just that after the agency agreed a renewal on its lease with its landlord, The Crown Estate, and embarked on a seven-figure refurb.
Out goes its entrance staircase and imposing atrium in favour of a new look that will make greater use of the Soho space. As our picture shows, the work still has some way to go (it’s due to be finished in April), so BBH staffers have a few more weeks of hammering and banging to endure. A pain worth living with given the alternative of moving to Shoreditch or Clerkenwell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside