Diary - Making an entrance
Diary is used to touring offices that resemble building sites, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Kingly Street HQ is just that after the agency agreed a renewal on its lease with its landlord, The Crown Estate, and embarked on a seven-figure refurb.
Out goes its entrance staircase and imposing atrium in favour of a new look that will make greater use of the Soho space. As our picture shows, the work still has some way to go (it’s due to be finished in April), so BBH staffers have a few more weeks of hammering and banging to endure. A pain worth living with given the alternative of moving to Shoreditch or Clerkenwell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...