Diary - Making an entrance
Diary is used to touring offices that resemble building sites, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Kingly Street HQ is just that after the agency agreed a renewal on its lease with its landlord, The Crown Estate, and embarked on a seven-figure refurb.
Out goes its entrance staircase and imposing atrium in favour of a new look that will make greater use of the Soho space. As our picture shows, the work still has some way to go (it’s due to be finished in April), so BBH staffers have a few more weeks of hammering and banging to endure. A pain worth living with given the alternative of moving to Shoreditch or Clerkenwell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)