Diary - Making an entrance
Diary is used to touring offices that resemble building sites, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Kingly Street HQ is just that after the agency agreed a renewal on its lease with its landlord, The Crown Estate, and embarked on a seven-figure refurb.
Out goes its entrance staircase and imposing atrium in favour of a new look that will make greater use of the Soho space. As our picture shows, the work still has some way to go (it’s due to be finished in April), so BBH staffers have a few more weeks of hammering and banging to endure. A pain worth living with given the alternative of moving to Shoreditch or Clerkenwell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)