Pick of the Week: Department of Health
Anne Cassidy is both horrified and impressed by Dare and Now’s anti-smoking ad for the Department of Health: "Even hardened smokers would find it hard to continue to light up with the same insouciance after watching this film, which shows what appears to be a cancerous tumour growing out of a cigarette. As shocking people into concern over their health is the point of the exercise, this is a job well done." The ad was written by Stuart Woodall, art directed by Sean Vrabel and directed by Simon Ratigan at HLA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset