Pick of the Week: Department of Health
Anne Cassidy is both horrified and impressed by Dare and Now’s anti-smoking ad for the Department of Health: "Even hardened smokers would find it hard to continue to light up with the same insouciance after watching this film, which shows what appears to be a cancerous tumour growing out of a cigarette. As shocking people into concern over their health is the point of the exercise, this is a job well done." The ad was written by Stuart Woodall, art directed by Sean Vrabel and directed by Simon Ratigan at HLA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London